Friday, March 7, 2014

I am HIM

     I am Him. It's a name I had taken for myself in place of the one I had long since forgotten. Another name, another life I guess.

     I have been traveling for days now with two girls with whom I have been through a lot with, and things are tense. Violet was bitten a while back, her sister Felicity is insistent that we keep her alive....Alive, really? She was bitten, alive isn't even an issue any more.

     I have been keeping a really good eye on her. It's been a couple of days, and outside of the need to eat a live animal here and there, she doesn't seem any different. She's not stupid like the other dead that we've seen. No vacant stare either. I am still worried, but she hasn't given me a reason to shoot yet.


    We have spent days traveling north...following highway signs. They say there is large facility in Mass. that is taking in survivors. We found maps scattered in the belongings of a savage that we came across. They lead somewhere north of Boston. That is where we have been heading for the past few weeks. Hopefully this isn't just a giant waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment